Please advise our staff member if you answer “yes” to any of the following statements:
- Have you been in close or casual contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you currently experiencing any flu-like symptoms
During this time we kindly ask you to:
- Wear a Face Mask / Covering when in proximity of & whilst communicating with our technicians.
- Allow a 4sqm “Safe Zone” that our technicians can safely work within. Ie: Please do not follow them about only allowing a 1.5m gap.
- Contactless Key Handover – please leave your key in a designated pick up spot for our technician
- Please accept the disinfection of your keys and any part of your car our technician deems as necessary
For your reassurance and peace of mind – although from a distance – please feel free to observe our practices and see for yourself that we do everything possible to assure safety for all concerned and take this very seriously.
To reduce the amount of human-to-human contact and also for your safety and reassurance
- We ask you to please keep 2.5m distance from our Technician at all times – we require a 4sqm safe work zone to complete your works.
- Our Technicians will wash and sanitise their hands frequently
- Our technicians will utilise gloves and other protective measures
- We will have to sanitise your keys & vehicle prior commencement of work & also upon completion of work – there is no charge for general sanitation.
- Please assure that your climate control/heater/fans are switched OFF prior our technician entering your vehicle.
- A Sanitation Fee of $25.00 will apply for all Car A/C, Heater & Climate Control Repairs