Everyone’s Safety is our Top Priority! Please assist us in protecting you and our staff.
The health and safety of our staff and customers are paramount and we respectfully ask for your assistance to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
Please advise our staff member if you answer “yes” to any of the following statements:
- Have you returned from overseas within the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close or casual contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you currently experiencing any flu-like symptoms?
For your reassurance and peace of mind – although from a distance – please feel free to observe our practices and see for yourself that we do everything possible to assure safety for all concerned and take this very seriously.
To reduce the amount of human-to-human contact and also for your safety and reassurance
- We won’t be shaking your hand.
- We ask you to please keep 1.5m distance from our Technician at all times
- Our Technicians will wash and sanitise their hands frequently
- Our technicians will utilise gloves and other protective measures
- We will have to sanitise your keys & vehicle prior commencement of work & also upon completion of work – there is no charge for general sanitation.
- Please assure that your climate control/heater/fans are switched OFF prior our technician entering your vehicle.
- A Sanitation Fee of $25.00 will apply for all Car A/C, Heater & Climate Control Repairs