If you feel working in a workshop does not adequately compensate you for your efforts, suit your lifestyle or career objectives, explore the possibility of employment with Mobile Car Care where varied duties and responsibilities, opportunities to increase earnings and an ever changing outdoor work environment can be a breath of fresh air in your life.
- Fully maintained service vehicle to take home nightly
- Arguably the best wage package & incentive scheme amongst mobile mechanics
- A non politicised, friendly & flexible work environment
- Backup support & training
- 5 to 6 day working week with no Sundays
- The choice of employment or sub contract position
- An understanding there is more to your life than work
- Trade qualifications
- Strong diagnostic skills
- A customer service focused individual
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Individuals willing to work within our core principles
- We are not a 7 day operation and you will not be required to work Sundays.
- You are not alone out there, when help is required help will be given.
- A close team environment obtains best end results for staff, company & customers.
- You are not expected to work in the pouring rain.
- Not all work is suitable to be performed on site.
- You do have the option of taking “large” jobs off site.
Please call us on 1300 555 868 to discuss our current employment opportunities.